When do you pull the trigger?!

Welcome to the new CBSI forum!

When do you pull the trigger?!

Postby Undeadpool » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Hey all,

I am intrigued to know when you guys pull the trigger on your comics?

Reason I ask is I have a full run of The Eternals and the rumour mill is rife with speculation about The Eternals/Celestials involvement with the next Avengers movie but also their use well into Phase 4 of the MCU.

I have championed this series on various social media over the past couple of years, as undervalued super key issues, but when would you sell?

Should I wait and see what charachters may be used in the movies which may give a boost to certain issues or would you sell the run now and cash in??

I only ask as I sold my NM Ultimate Fallout 4 and now its becoming a hot book and I kinda regret it. I try not to dwell but I also don't want to give my books away.

Cheers

Ty
Undeadpool

Re: When do you pull the trigger?!

Postby lknoll » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:48 am

I pull the trigger when X amount of profit can be made. Depends how much I like the book. With the Eternals, I’d probably wait until more concrete info comes out. A quick look at eBay shows a full run just sold for $100. If I owned the set, I’d rather keep it than sell them at $5 each. Recently I’ve found a few modern keys at or below cover. All these books I immediately sold. I had no attachment and the returns were huge.
lknoll

Return to CBSI