Introduction...and Batman/Catwoman covers

Welcome to the new CBSI forum!

Introduction...and Batman/Catwoman covers

Postby mikel.otto » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:29 am

First of all, I would like to thank +Ben C and the moderators for allowing me to join CBSI. Like most people here, I have been a comic book reader and collector since I was a kid and, I guess, over the years, I've had a love/hate relationship with both the medium in general and the collecting aspect of it. I seem to go from loving comic books one minute and buying up all kinds of stuff, to wishing I had saved my money or spent it on something more productive...but I always end up coming back, like the quote from 'Candy' by Luke Davies...“When you can stop you don't want to, and when you want to stop, you can't...”
Still, comic books...here we are, and currently the world of comics is becoming flooded with a torrent of Batman #50 Bat/Cat covers, some very good, some very, well, indifferent. Perhaps now is a good time to recall, what I personally think, is the greatest Batman/Catwoman cover of all...I wonder what yours is?
Attachments
Catwoman_Vol_3_45.jpg
Catwoman_Vol_3_45.jpg (98.63 KiB) Viewed 129 times
mikel.otto

Re: Introduction...and Batman/Catwoman covers

Postby Jshannon247 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 pm

Yeah it looks like there are going to be a ton of variants for Batman 50. I'm not going to go crazy buying them like I did with Batman 1 especially since each variant seems to have 2 or 3 variants of its own these days.

So far I think my favorites are the Warren Louw and Natalie Sanders. I just splurged for the 4 book variant set of X-Men Gold 30 by Adi Granov (which is odd for me as I'm not much an X-Men fan) but the covers look so nice. I'll probably splurge for the Louw and Sanders covers too if the prices aren't insane.

Generally I like to stick to standard price books like the Middleton Batgirl 23. :D
Jshannon247

Return to CBSI