DC vs MARVEL Subscriptions

Welcome to the new CBSI forum!

DC vs MARVEL Subscriptions

Postby davesdream » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:40 am

Hello All,
I have a question that is bothering me for a long time. I am subscribed to some DC and MARVEL titles but I noticed that the DC issues sometimes arrive before they are even in the CBS while MARVEL ones take 3 or 4 weeks to reach my mailbox :roll: . How is this possible? Aren't both printed and distribute by Diamond at the same time for comics been released that week? So why that long delay on my MARVEL titles :oops: ? Definitely DC wins this battle 8-) . Do you have an answer for this?
Thanks!!!
davesdream

Re: DC vs MARVEL Subscriptions

Postby mrnivek » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Midtown comics handles Marvels comics subscriptions service. I had the same problem when I did mail subs thru them. Not the greatest in my opinion based off how my comics came. But you have to figure they get their order then send their comics out to people, so much for the "direct" market... Didn't even know DC still had subscriptions service... Image goes thru DCBS.
mrnivek

Re: DC vs MARVEL Subscriptions

Postby davesdream » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Thanks for the reply. Yes DC titles come even the week before or at lest 3 days before they hit the stores. I wish Marvel could do the same thing...
davesdream

Return to CBSI