Podcasts with comic creators (Adult language and subjects)

Welcome to the new CBSI forum!

Podcasts with comic creators (Adult language and subjects)

Postby Gwenpool4President » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Warning:Duncan Trussell is a comic and his podcasts contain obscenities and discuss adult subjects.

That being said, here are two interviews he did with comic book creators.

Donny Cates was on the Duncan Trussell Family Hour. This was right after God Country #1 was released. : Click here.

Also, Matt Furie, the creator of Pepe, the frog, and his quest to recreate Pepe. : Click here.
Gwenpool4President
Full Name: Comixbrainz zzz

Re: Podcasts with comic creators (Adult language and subject

Postby couchy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:21 am

Thanks for the links. Love listening to comic podcasts at work while I'm crunching numbers. The two that have stood out to me as being best of the best in terms of content related to comic collecting from the creators themselves are the early Kevin Smith - Fatman on Batman podcasts. #1-130ish are fantastic, you have creators like Paul Dini, Scott Snyder, Capullo, Quesada, Neil Adams, Denny O'Neil etc etc etc. Possibly my favorite podcast run of all time. http://www.smodcast.com/channel/fatmanonbatman?audio=1

The other podcast I love when it comes out is from Felixcomicart - It's a show about collecting OA but honestly any comic fan would appreciate that aspect of the hobby and it is very very enjoyable to listen to the history of OA collecting coming from the mouths of long-time collectors, dealers and even creators like Erik Larsen, Robert Kirkman, hell Felix even interviewed Glenn Danzig. Great show! http://felixcomicart.libsyn.com/
couchy

Re: Podcasts with comic creators (Adult language and subject

Postby djinn155 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:28 pm

Yup. Felix Comic Art podcasts are my favorite. i think I have around 20 comic book podcasts that I listen to since I don't like listening to music.
djinn155
Full Name: J.T.

Return to CBSI