Crossovers Anyone?

Welcome to the new CBSI forum!

Re: Crossovers Anyone?

Postby Crossoverking » Mon May 02, 2016 8:24 pm

I bought a cool poster on ebay for my collection. It isn't technically in the criteria in which I collect. My crossover posters are 20th Century...just like my comics and cards.

Still, I couldn't resist! Check it out:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-vs-DC-To ... XQoiJRgd4G

At this writing, there is only one left!
Crossoverking

Postby tiredguy » Tue May 03, 2016 4:54 pm

Cool poster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tiredguy
Full Name: jason jones

Postby Crossoverking » Wed May 04, 2016 6:06 am

Thank you. I have only one other 21st Century poster in my collection. It is the Wizard poster advertising Wizard Deluxe Hardcovers. The main image is Alex Ross's painting that is an homage to the Superman Vs The Amazing Spider-Man cover.

The poster that I just bought was just too cool to pass on.

I don't think I ever mentioned it but this thread doesn't have to be about just intercompany crossover comics. I also collect 20th Century intercompany crossover cards and posters. I have about 120 posters all together dating back to 1975. I love the poster end of my collection because the artwork is awesome AND huge! I have ALL of the DC Vs Marvel retail and promo posters from 1995-96.

Also...how many people proudly own the Barbie Twins and Razor poster...limited and signed by the real life Barbie Twins! Eat your hearts out...LOL.

The card collection is huge also...629 cards altogether. For anyone who collected the DC Vs Marvel cards, the crown jewell of my cards is the DC Vs Marvel mirage promo card.

I also have a huge miscellaneous category. That is items like an old Iron Man/XO Manowar video game...still in the plastic, Superman/Madman cut out dolls and Batman/Judge Dredd mobile. Ooops, can't forget about the Shi/Daredevil T-shirts!

So...keep in mind that this thread is for anything intercompany crossover!

Yours in Crossovers,
Jerry
Crossoverking

Postby Crossoverking » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Blast from the past time...
...I'm back!
Crossoverking

Previous

Return to CBSI