[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 702: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 702: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4803: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4804: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3918)
Comic Book Speculation & Investing • View topic - Slabs that Bring the $$$

Slabs that Bring the $$$

Welcome to the new CBSI forum!

Re: Slabs that Bring the $$$

Postby ygogolak » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:46 am

ygogolak
Full Name:

Postby herb » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:44 pm

I am not a completionist....Only buy the Key books from the 10 and 12 cent group...I buy for investment...if a book is under 5K in price...I usually dont even look at it...I only buy the top tier of books...the ones that go up in value every year..dont have the time for rookie plays...and since I am older and was lucky enough to have made a lot of money during my working years..I have plenty of discretionary money...also made a lot of money from big key books I sold that I bought in the 60's....fantastic four #1..amazing fantasy #15..journey into mystery #83 & #84..avengers #1..tales of suspense #39..tales to astonish #27......and the list goes on and on..and on....I had the first 25 issues of every super hero title that there was...read the books once...and put them in storage...cleaned up big just a few years back...made more money than most people make in their lifetime...
herb

Postby ygogolak » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:37 am

ygogolak
Full Name:

Postby natethegreat80 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:20 am

natethegreat80

Postby herb » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Yanni....I am sure you are a high roller in comic book land..............................so if you think I am a rookie....what are you......a junior mint..?..
herb

Postby ygogolak » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:26 am

ygogolak
Full Name:

Previous

Return to CBSI