How to register & other useful info

Welcome to the new CBSI forum!

Re: How to register & other useful info

Postby Ddub7 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:33 pm

I was accepted into the New Comic Day Pick-Ups page a while back, but now I can't get back in. It's asking to send request to join but still haven't been able to get back in.
Ddub7
Full Name: David Daoud

Postby ygogolak » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:26 am

Previously I was receiving emails when a new column was posted on the main page. I no longer receive them but would like to. Is there a way for me to change this?
ygogolak
Full Name: Yanni

Postby Freddy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:06 am

Thanks for the clarification!
Most of the time I watch singapore grand prix 2018. But right now I'm about to check out some other events. Gotta see it.
Freddy

Postby Warlord » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi, I'm looking for help getting my newly registered account working on https://marketplace.comicbookinvest.com/login.html

I can readily log into comicbookinvest.com (obviously) but when I try the marketplace login it tells me "Wrong username / password".

Is there anything I need to do in order to get the sites to "share" the username as the marketplace login screen says should be the case? Any advice?
Warlord

Postby Warlord » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Warlord wrote:Hi, I'm looking for help getting my newly registered account working on https://marketplace.comicbookinvest.com/login.html

I can readily log into comicbookinvest.com (obviously) but when I try the marketplace login it tells me "Wrong username / password".

Is there anything I need to do in order to get the sites to "share" the username as the marketplace login screen says should be the case? Any advice?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Warlord

Previous

Return to CBSI