-Recent $labbed Book$ In Your Inventory-

Welcome to the new CBSI forum!

Re: -Recent $labbed Book$ In Your Inventory-

Postby Ben Steiniger » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:01 am

Yroc wrote:Some recent purchases:

1) XM 101 - looks like they undergraded this one. Will C/P/R and see what it comes back as.
2) SW 1 Forbidden Planet - have had like 3 or 4 of these but never a 9.8 candidate so went ahead and bought one. Which was a dumb decision b/c I'm trying to figure out if I should just go raw for my Granov collection lol
3) Spawn Thank You - nice looking book. Bought it b/c it was cheap and was curious how it looked. Now what to do with it?
4) Rat Queens 1 Staples - got this for very cheap. Still has some spec possibility I think.
5) Champions 1 JTC - just adding to the Kamala collection
6) BM & Robin Adv 18 - just like the way the cover looks and won a cheap auction

Great books as always Khoi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ben Steiniger
Full Name: Ben Steiniger

Postby Ben Steiniger » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 am

I haven't posted any books in this thread in forever, but here are some slabs I've received in the past couple months. Some purchased as-is, some were razz wins, some I graded myself. ImageImageImage

Ben Steiniger
Full Name: Ben Steiniger

Postby Yroc » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 am

Ben Steiniger wrote:
Yroc wrote:Some recent purchases:

1) XM 101 - looks like they undergraded this one. Will C/P/R and see what it comes back as.
2) SW 1 Forbidden Planet - have had like 3 or 4 of these but never a 9.8 candidate so went ahead and bought one. Which was a dumb decision b/c I'm trying to figure out if I should just go raw for my Granov collection lol
3) Spawn Thank You - nice looking book. Bought it b/c it was cheap and was curious how it looked. Now what to do with it?
4) Rat Queens 1 Staples - got this for very cheap. Still has some spec possibility I think.
5) Champions 1 JTC - just adding to the Kamala collection
6) BM & Robin Adv 18 - just like the way the cover looks and won a cheap auction

Great books as always Khoi

thanks Ben!
Yroc
Full Name: Khoi Cakes

Postby JamesVan » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Picked up this Harley's Little Black Book variant and I'm surprised the person I bought it from got a 9.8 for it. Either way I'm happy to add it to my collection. Now I know these aren't slabbed but I plan on sending them to CGC but I want to get them pressed first. I know Trey from the unpressable defects presses books but I feel like I haven't been hearing him talk about pressing books lately. So my question is who should I use to press these books?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
JamesVan
Full Name: James

Postby Yroc » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:55 pm

JamesVan wrote:Picked up this Harley's Little Black Book variant and I'm surprised the person I bought it from got a 9.8 for it. Either way I'm happy to add it to my collection. Now I know these aren't slabbed but I plan on sending them to CGC but I want to get them pressed first. I know Trey from the unpressable defects presses books but I feel like I haven't been hearing him talk about pressing books lately. So my question is who should I use to press these books?

You're in Houston?
Yroc

Postby JamesVan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:15 am

Yroc wrote:
JamesVan wrote:Picked up this Harley's Little Black Book variant and I'm surprised the person I bought it from got a 9.8 for it. Either way I'm happy to add it to my collection. Now I know these aren't slabbed but I plan on sending them to CGC but I want to get them pressed first. I know Trey from the unpressable defects presses books but I feel like I haven't been hearing him talk about pressing books lately. So my question is who should I use to press these books?

You're in Houston?

Yeah me and my wife just moved from the Montrose area to the West University area.
JamesVan

Postby jessieshelley » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:24 pm

A new addition to my personal collection.

IMG_20170803_191806_643.jpg
Venomized old man logan
jessieshelley

Postby JamesVan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:19 am

Well I decided to invest in Monstress and I hope it pays off one day. I also have a CGC 9.8 Issue one Justice League Dark coming in the mail that will PROBABLY stay in my PC. But if the book ever reaches a good price I'll probably sell it. I know these don't belong here but I love reading Plastic and these covers are great!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
JamesVan

Postby Ked17 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Here's some slabs I haven't posted before I don't think. Ignore the books to the right, they are not the books you are looking for. :D I'd love to see something happen with Reborn.
Attachments
IMG_0934.JPG
IMG_0935.JPG
IMG_1392.JPG
Ked17

Postby Yroc » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Ked17 wrote:Here's some slabs I haven't posted before I don't think. Ignore the books to the right, they are not the books you are looking for. :D I'd love to see something happen with Reborn.

With the acquisition of Millarworld, this might be a good cheap spec. I was thinking the same thing when I bought some #1 NYCC and 1:100 slabs a little while back.
Yroc

PreviousNext

Return to CBSI